Calf-Tel introduces the ECS
Germantown, Wis. [February 9, 2016] – Hampel Animal Care introduces the Calf-Tel ECS, an enhanced calf housing system that provides superior protection for calves in the worst weather conditions – from blizzards to heat waves.
“In addition to providing superior protection from the elements, the Calf-Tel ECS was developed to improve calf health and give calf and heifer raisers a preferable solution to wood calf housing, traditionally seen in the west,” says Brian Wesemann, director of sales with Calf-Tel.
Features of the Calf-Tel ECS include:
- Made entirely from plastic for increased durability, minimal maintenance and easy cleaning and disinfecting
- Versatile sliding roof panel protects calves and feed from the elements and offers shade
- Back vents to adjust ventilation based on weather conditions
- Hinged front door for easy calf loading and access
- Calves are separated for increased biosecurity
- Fits inside of a standard 8’ x 5’ wood base and provides more room for the calf
- Hutch and roof designed to channel rain off to the side, keeping the pen area drier
- Auto chute bottle holder loads right the first time
- Self-hanging pails
Hampel Animal Care, a division of Hampel Corporation, began serving the agriculture industry in 1981 with the introduction of Calf-Tel housing systems. Today it is the number one choice for calf housing, worldwide. For more information, visit www.Calf-Tel.com or learn more at www.facebook.com/calftel and www.youtube.com/calftel.
Images available for download: http://bit.ly/1QGqyQG