Midsized hutch designed for large ranch efficiency
Calf-Tel’s ECO is a mid-size hutch that provides a smaller, space saving solution for dairymen. The ECO hutch is 18% smaller than the Pro and Deluxe models, allowing dairymen to take advantage of the reduced foot print and the economies of scale the ECO hutch provides.
View ECO Video | View ECO Images
- Reduced foot print minimizes cost, space requirements, and labor
- The most efficient rear-bedding door of its kind
- Superior ventilation provided by both ridge top vents and an adjustable rear vent that provides a larger “open window of air” for your calf than any other hutch on the market
- Extremely durable, but light enough to handle easily
- Completely opaque plastic protects calves from the heat of the sun in the summer and from excess condensation in the winter
- Galvanized steel base provides greater structural integrity and durability
- Designed to allow each calf to seek its ideal microenvironment –from a sunny spot in the pen or entryway to a protected spot in the far back of the hutch
- Compact and economical
- With a fenced area, the Calf-Tel ECO dimensions are approximately 4ft. (122cm) wide by 12 ft. (366cm) long.
- We recommend 1 ft. (30cm) between the calf contact points of each unit with a fence.
|Outside||73.5" L x 46.5" W x 54.5" H||187cm x 118cm x 138cm|
|Inside Useable Calf Space||70.5" L x 43.5" W x 48" H||179cm x 110cm x 122cm|
|Hutch Weight||53 lbs.||24 kg.|