Calf-Tel Product Warranty
CALF-TEL PLASTIC HOUSING PRODUCT:
Ten Year Limited Warranty.
Hampel will offer the following pro-rated warranty against manufacturer defects:
Hampel will replace or repair any unit that fails by cracking or breaking under normal working conditions, such that its functionality is impaired or causes a hazard to livestock or personnel, per the below schedule. Force majeure or acts of nature void all warranties. Labor is not included. This warranty is not transferable.
LIMITED PRO-RATED REIMBERSEMENT SCHEDULE:
Hampel will credit the following percentage of the original purchase price, not including options, accessories, discounts or freight costs. Credits must be applied against replacement products provided by Hampel.
CALF-TEL CONTAINMENT SYSTEM WARRANTY:
Calf-Tel warrants to the original purchaser that its containment system products that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship within one year from the date of purchase will be repaired or replaced at Calf-Tel’s option.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects. Rust is a result of chemical exposure to an exterior element or chemical and is not a manufacturing defect. All of our metal parts are treated to aid in the prevention of rust. Unfortunately, this is not a guarantee against rusting.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY:
This warranty does not cover:
- Assemblages not made in accordance with installation instructions, and defects arising thereof.
- When the operation of the product varies from our operating instructions.
- Malfunction or defect resulting from misuse, negligence, alteration, accident, natural disasters, failure to reasonably care for, or lack of performance of required maintenance.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss-of-use of product, or any or all CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- Use of the product in industrial application, or any application not involved in the business of farming.