16 | 44 (Maternity Pen)
The small solution that nets big cost savings.
Just 4.5′ in length and completely modular, Calf-Tel‘s free-standing indoor maternity calf pen takes up less space than full-size calf pens, providing added flexibility and cost savings for short-term calf housing.
- Small footprint is ideal for short-term calf-raising
- Compatible Calf-Tel Pen system and accessories
- Steel-reinforced door frame—the only one of its kind
- Easy for one person to set up, configure, and expand
- Available with Solid or Window (pictured) side panels
- Available with AirMax (pictured) or Standard back panels
- Available with Compact or Standard Breezeway front and back panels
- Interlocks back-to-back and side-to-side to easily configure to your facility- AirMax panels cannot be used in back-to-back configuration
|Pen Front||24 lbs.|
|Pen Back – Standard||19 lbs.|
|Pen Back – AirMax||21 lbs.|
|4.5′ Side Panel *||26 lbs.|
|Component Kit **||11 lbs.|
** Component Kit includes: handle (and hardware), two pail holders, two pails (choice of black or white), and pen divider.
Features & Benefits
Optional Feed Divider
Provides increased versatility and precision to ensure optimal calf health.
Standard Pen Divider
Heavy-duty and easy to install, comes standard with all Pen kits. The pen divider separates the calf pens and prevents contact between calves.
Standard Back Panel
Standard back panel with basic ventilation. When configuring calf pens back-to-back the standard back panels must be used.
AirMax Back Panel
Helps create an ideal microenvironment to optimize calf health. AirMax Back panel comes with a cover for additional air flow regulation.
Optional Adjustable Ventilation
Windows on the pen sides lets you find the perfect balance between airflow and heat retention.
Rugged and easy to use for fast assembly and take-down.