30 | 84 (8′ Pen)
Superior ventilation and ample space — the corner stone to a healthy, productive calf.
The 30|84 8′ AirMax side panel uses the same technology as our AirMax back, allowing maximum pen ventilation from all angles. Developed for producers looking to slowly acclimate calves to the group or for stand-alone raising. The modular pen system is able to grow with your herd.
- 30|84 8′ size available only with AirMax sides
- Exclusive 6-way door opens inward or outward to meet individual preference
- Easy-grip XL handle—because you want to keep your gloves on in winter
- Proprietary encapsulated thermoforming process
- Steel-reinforced door frame—the only one of its kind
- Easy for one person to set up, configure, and expand
- Available with AirMax (pictured) or Standard back panels
- Available with Compact or Standard Breezeway front and back panels
- Interlocks back-to-back and side-to-side to easily configure to your facility — AirMax panels cannot be used in back-to-back configuration
|Pen Front||24 lbs.|
|Pen Back — Standard||19 lbs.|
|Pen Back — AirMax||21 lbs.|
|8′ Side Panel *||45 lbs.|
|Component Kit **||11 lbs.|
** Component Kit includes: handle (and hardware), two pail holders, two pails (choice of black or white), and pen divider.
Features & Benefits
Optional AirMax Side
AirMax sides allow for socialization of calves and provide increased ventilation and airflow.
6-Way Door Hinge
Maximizes versatility for a custom fit, no matter the space.
Snap-In Pail Holder
Made from heavy-duty materials and precision fit for long life and reliability.
Easy-Grip, XL Handle
Designed for efficiency and speed when feeding, changing bedding or reconfiguring the pens.
Standard Back Panel
Standard back panel with basic ventilation. When configuring calf pens back-to-back the standard back panels must be used.
Rugged and easy to use for fast assembly and take-down.
Optional Adjustable Ventilation
Windows on the pen sides lets you find the perfect balance between airflow and heat retention.
AirMax Back Panel
Helps create an ideal microenvironment to optimize calf health. AirMax Back panel comes with a cover for additional air flow regulation.