Built for accessibility and durability.
The Elite Fence is all about accessibility for the producer. Need to replenish bedding? Simply flip the hutch into the fence. Need to move the whole system? Flip the fence over the hutch and go. In addition to convenience, the Elite Fence is engineered for maximum durability and longevity — this system will weather day-to-day wear and tear and increase overall cost savings for the producer.
- Fits 24|74 & 35|85 Calf-Tel calf hutches
- Door opens inward or outward for easy access to the calf
- Secure lever – easy enough to open with one hand
- Calf hutch tips into fence or fence tips over hutch for easy cleaning and transportation
- Superior airflow and ventilation
- Engineered with 14-gauge hot dip galvanized steel for maximum durability and longevity
For pricing, availability and lead times contact your Territory Manager.
|Dimensions for Elite Single Fence Fitted on 24|74
|Dimensions for Elite Single Fence Fitted on 35|85
Features & Benefits
Hutch Lifts Into Fence
Hutch tips into fence for easy cleaning, refill of bedding and relocation of fence and hutch.
Fence Tips Over Hutch
Fence lifts over hutch for easy cleaning and transportation.
Equipped with heavy-duty legs for added stability and support.
Easy enough to open with one hand.