15 | 54 (Single Starter System)
Enhance your calves’ future by giving them a great start.
Easy and convenient for the producer, keeping your calves’ safe, dry and warm has never been so easy with the Single Starter System. Built with both the calf and producer in mind, the 15|54 includes many built-in features and additional options.
The 15|54 Starter System helps complete the full Calf-Tel Calf Program, calf housing from birth beyond weaning.
- Upper metal loop for easier handling
- Multiple vents for adjustable airflow and ventilation
- Front gate with low threshold for easy calf access
- All-plastic extrusion base with structured flexibility
- Secure latch – easy enough to open with one hand
- Optional roof for cold weather or outdoor use, can also be fitted with a heat lamp
- Optional steel base that can be fit with legs or wheels
|59.9” L x 45” W x 45” H
152cm x 114.3cm x 114.3cm
|Inside Usable Calf Space
|54” L x 38.8” W x 39.2” H
137cm x 98.5cm x 99.5cm
|Starter Unit Weight
|Single Base Weight w/ Wheels
|Single Base Weight w/ Legs
Features & Benefits
Optional Front Wheels
Conveniently tip starter unit for easy mobility and relocation.
Proper airflow is one of the most important aspects of calf health. Our adjustable ventilation system lets you create the perfect microenvironment for your calves.
Optional Floor and Base
Durable steel base that can be fit with legs or wheels, raises the starter unit off the ground. The Calf-Tel plastic floor provides a durable and stable ground for the calf. The open design allows for additional airflow and waste to pass through.
Optional Cover and Heat Lamp
Covers can be added to part or all of the top of the unit. This can allow you to use the unit outdoors, as well as, help keep the calf warm. A heat lamp can be added to use the unit as a warmer.
Robust rear hinges allow you to easily flip up the starter units and clean the hutches, floor and base.