Customize Calf-Tel housing to your operation!
September 24, 2019, GERMANTOWN, WI— For 2020, Calf-Tel has launched an all new and improved line of Calf Housing. In addition to product enhancements, Calf-Tel has configured their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, in the heart of America’s Dairyland, to allow customers to customize their housing design based on their style of raising.
The process is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Choose your housing unit based on size.
- Choose from a menu of base style, opening, vent and feed options.
- Decide on your quantity and place your order.
“As both a leader in plastic manufacturing technology, and the industry leader in calf housing, our number one objective is to be the easiest company to do business with,” said Brandon Sowder, Calf-Tel’s global director of sales. “By providing customers with an easy way to design their own housing based on their style of raising, we can help producers improve their practice, grow a healthy productive herd and profits to match.”
The Best Just Got Better
With over four decades of manufacturing and materials expertise, at Calf-Tel we’re always on the leading edge of plastic design technology.
For 2020, we have created a new plastic extrusion base option for our hutches, designed with structured flexibility to last a lifetime.
- Structured flexibility, unlike flimsy bases from competitive brands.
- Rigid enough to hold a tight and growing bedding pack.
- Flexible enough to take a beating on the farm or ranch.
- Improved durability, built to equal the lifetime of the hutch.
- Concave design is less prone to ground freeze.
“This is a game changer. A hutch that is rigid enough to retain its shape with a large bedding pack AND is flexible enough to be virtually indestructible sets the bar for what calf housing needs to be,” said Sowder. “We know our customers expect the best and we just improved the best.”
The new plastic extrusion base is available now in the 24|74 O-Series.
For customers who prefer the ultimate in rigidity for their hutch, the steel pipe base is also available as an option.
For pricing, questions, inquiries or further information, contact your Calf-Tel representative today