Group Calf Housing
Duplex Gate System
Easier Transition to Group
For Newborn Calves Up to 100 Days
Bolster your herdâ€™s overall health and growth by easing the transition from individual calf housing to a group environment. Our Outdoor Group Calf Hutch combined with the Duplex Gate System allows you to pair raise first, then shift to a small group. Suitable for 2 calves with the middle pairing gate, or up to 3 without the middle pairing gate.
- Fits Calf-Tel Outdoor Group Calf Hutch
- Removable middle pairing gate for increased calf interaction
- Optional plastic divider to reduce the spread of sickness or disease
- Fits four direct attach pails and two bottles/holders
- Secure levers — Easy enough to open with one hand
- Doors open inward and outward for easy access
|Inside Size With Middle Pairing Gate||2.7 Meters|
|Inside Size Without Middle Pairing Gate||5.4 Meters|
|Inside Usable Calf Space |
With Middle Pairing Gate (1 Side)
|208x 122 x 180 cm|
82″ x 48″ x 71″
|Inside Useable Calf Space|
Without Middle Pairing Gate
|208 x 259 x 180 cm|
82″ x 102″ x 71″
|Weight – Gate System||76.5 lbs / 34.7 kg|
Features & Benefits
Optional Plastic Divider
To reduce the spread of sickness and disease.
Customizable with Calf-Tel Accessories
Front gate fits Direct Attach Pails and Chute Style Bottle Holders.
Easy enough to open with just one hand.
Doors Open Inward and Outward
Allowing easier access to calves.