7′ Indoor Calf Pen
A calf pen solution that flexes with your needs.
An indoor, modular calf pen that can easily grow with the herd, or be taken down during slower production times to make space for group calf housing. Calf-Tel’s free-standing modular indoor calf pen system builds on a legacy of innovation. By listening to you, the farmer, to engineering new pen fronts, backs and sides that work seamlessly with existing Calf-Tel pens—while also providing enhanced features that improve productivity, Calf-Tel has the next-generation design which means greater cost-effectiveness for you.
- 7′ Side panels are available in Solid (pictured), AirMax and Window
- AirMax side panels can be alternated with Solid to limit contact while still providing increased ventilation
- Exclusive 6-way door opens inward or outward to meet individual preference
- Easy-grip XL handle—because you want to keep your gloves on in winter
- Proprietary encapsulated thermoforming process
- Steel-reinforced door frame—the only one of its kind
- Easy for one person to set up, configure, and expand
- Available with AirMax (pictured) or Standard back panels
- Available with Compact or Standard Breezeway front and back panels
- Interlocks back-to-back and side-to-side to easily configure to your facility – AirMax panels cannot be used in back-to-back configuration
|Pen Back – Standard
|Pen Back – AirMax
|7′ Side Panel *
|Starting at 40 lbs.
Starting at 18 kg.
|Component Kit **
** Component Kit includes: handle (and hardware), two pail holders, two pails (choice of black or white), and pen divider.
Features & Benefits
Optional AirMax Side
AirMax sides allow for socialization of calves and provide increased ventilation and airflow.
Easy-Grip, XL Handle
Designed for efficiency and speed when feeding, changing bedding or reconfiguring the pens.
Snap-In Pail Holder
Made from heavy-duty materials and precision fit for long life and reliability.
Rugged and easy to use for fast assembly and take-down.
Standard Back Panel
Standard back panel with basic ventilation. When configuring calf pens back-to-back the standard back panels must be used.
AirMax Back Panel
Helps create an ideal microenvironment to optimize calf health. AirMax Back panel comes with a cover for additional air flow regulation.
6-Way Door Hinge
Maximizes versatility for a custom fit, no matter the space.
Optional Adjustable Ventilation
Windows on the pen sides lets you find the perfect balance between airflow and heat retention.