54 | 98 (Multimax)
Easier Transition to Group
Creating a manageable, easier transition to group environment.
When calves raised individually are placed in large groups, the stress from competition and social pressure can lead to setbacks in growth and health. Placing 4 to 6 similarly sized, weaned calves in a 54|98 group calf-raising system is the best way to ease the transition. Continued growth and health will be attained as animals bond into a social group. Add the Calf-Tel 8|16 or 12|16 fence for convenience and labor savings.
- NEW! Rear bedding door
- Constructed of high-molecular-weight polyethylene plastic that will not breakdown and deteriorate
- Large entryway for maximum ventilation
- Extra hutch height allow animals to stay in the unit longer
- Treated lumber base provides a stable and secure foundation
- Ridge top ventilation for improved air circulation
|Outside||86.5″ L x 107.5″ W x 72″ H|
220cm x 273cm x 183cm
|Inside Usable Calf Space||82″ L x 102″ W x 71″ H|
208cm x 259cm x 180cm
Features & Benefits
Large Bedding Door
Provides producers with a convenient source for blowing in fresh bedding without interfering with animals in the front.
Optimizes airflow for an ideal microenvironment and minimizes the potential for problems and injury while calves enter and exit.
Treated Lumber Base
Resistant to moisture, UV rays and rot, the treated lumber base is both strong and extremely durable.
Improves airflow for ventilation and better observation, reducing stress during this sensitive time.