Wire Fence with Classic Access Front for Calf Pair Raising
A low cost solution to pairing!
Pairing your calves enhances their quality of life, eases the transition to a large herd, advances their cognitive development and improves feed intake and weight gain! The Classic Access Pairing Fence is the perfect set-up to raise successful, healthy calves!
- Fits 24|74 & 35|85 Calf-Tel hutches
- Lightweight, easy to move and manage
- Wire Side Panels and Classic Access Fronts made of 1//4″ diameter hot dip galvanized steel
- Doors open inward or outward for easy access to the calves
- Latch secures over door for increased security and easy access
- Superior airflow and ventilation
- Middle pairing gate for increased calf interaction
- Attach to hutch with eye-bolt and L-rods
For pricing, availability and lead times contact your Territory Manager.
|Dimensions for Classic Access Pairing Fence Fitted on 24|74|
|Dimensions for Classic Access Pairing Fence Fitted on 35|85|
Features & Benefits
Convenient for the Producer
Simply lift and lower latch over front gate to easily access the calf.
Latch secures firmly over fence for maximum security and peace of mind.
Middle Pairing Gate
Middle pairing gate easily lifts up and down for increased calf interaction.
Rugged and easy to use. Fast assembly and removal to and from calf hutch.